The primary role of the Recorder is to capture results from our weekly competition program in the Centre’s athletics management system (ResultsHQ). Specific duties include:
- Generate Recording Sheets for each field event and make them available to Age Managers via the Officer for Officials.
- Verify Results Sheets are correctly filled in and signed by the appropriate officials.
- Enter all athlete performances into ResultsHQ (signing off each as entered) and archive the hardcopies.
- Pass sheets claiming a Ground Record to the Competition & Records Officer for confirmation, retention and incorporation of the result into the Ground Records List.
- Ensure all track results from RaceHQ computers are uploaded to ResultsHQ.
- Share various duties with the Competition & Records Officer.
Return to Committee page.