Competition and Records Officer
The primary role of the Competition and Records Officer is to manage the design and delivery of the weekly competition program. Specific duties include:
- Create a program for the regular competitive events conducted by the Centre.
- Manage & configure the Centre’s athletics management system (ResultsHQ) including:
- Setup Committee users
- Meet Calendar
- Point Schemes to support Centre Awards
- Compile and distribute statistics, result summaries and rankings as necessary to support selection of athletes for representative positions, Centre Awards, etc.
- Maintain Ground & Centre records.
- Submit a report to the Annual General Meeting of the Centre
Return to Committee page.